Friday, June 06, 2008

Yeesh, Thursday

Sleep didn’t come very well for me Wednesday night/Thursday morning and I ended sleeping late. We Didn’t get our pay cheque’s last night, some difficulty with the courier but we are assured they will be here today.

So because my team won the Stanley Cup game the other day, I won the pool. Or my share of it: $35. I got $10 out of that today from JT.

I got a call from Audrey’s books saying 3 of my “Mission Earth” books came in. Anne says I can have the pool money and my bonuses.

Police Air 1 is out there trying to catch the bad guys. I can hear the chopper doing it's thing. Early this morning City police were out here in the back and this concerned my wife. She put on her hous coat about 4am and went to take a look out front and some crack head had bashed the inside lobby door in. Police cars were out in the front. Something was going on.

Anyway Bloggers, that’s all for now

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home