Monday, November 05, 2007

Website back up

okay first my website goes down as of Thursday. I’ve got Blogger as a back up at least. Then as I was going to Blog something about 20 after midnight this morning, the power goes off in the apartment. Not all of it. We’re left with the fridge working and a hall outlet. We got the extension cords out and rigged the bedroom fan to work and a radio. The power was being shut down all over the place, off and on all night, so this could go at anytime. The problem is underground. So, Anne rigged up cables and extensions and we’ve got the TV working. We also have the computer and Internet up and running as well. For now. Epcor (Edmonton Utilities) is working on the problem.

At least I have my website up and running that’s good news. Markus thinks it’s a mistake on their end. Watch the shitheads will blame it on “global warming” or some such nonsense.

I didn’t get much writing done on the weekend but as long as my computer works, I’ll get some done this afternoon. I hope. Now it’s time to Blog this and put the entry on my Blogger site as well. So the madness resumes over at my website. You know where it is. Just Google:

E. Jim Shannon


Anyway, that’s all for now

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home