Sunday, November 05, 2006

We were
talking about it for a couple of weeks now about ordering WWE's Cyber Sunday. So I mentioned it to my wife about 5:30pm and she ordered it for me. She made me a nice supper and I really enjoyed tonight's show especially the main event. Frigen K-Fed. Rap music bores me to tears. I'd rather listen to country. I hate Rap. One of these days I'm going to open up a Rants page and just link to the things that piss me off. Also, my wife ordered me a big old bag of smokey bbq chips and I ate some of them and just enjoyed the show. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate tonights Cyber Sunday a 7.5.

Earlier before supper I was looking at the Future Shop Website for Laptop computers. I want a Media Center PC laptop that has a built in memory card reader and loaded with software. That is if my vision ends up being okay. I want to use my vacation pay towards one, so I might just end up saving my vacation pay for a whole year, 2007 and take it out just at the end of the year and work a full last week and then collect it all together and wait for the Boxing Day sale week and buy. I still want to get the printer and MS word of course as well.

I also worked on a few scenes in "F" and I'm going back to that after I post this.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home