Saturday, November 04, 2006

Uggh, I’m
feeling sluggish this morning. Suffering from just a few hours sleep. I knew I should have tried to sleep when I was in bed the first time. This is going to be a long day. Well, I think this weekend I’ll be back using my Wxp machine. Start up on this computer is so fast.

Overcast day out there, I think its about –12* or something like that.

If I can get my desktop back on my Wxp machine this teaches me several things. Firstly, never do an improper shutdown and never do an improper shut down and always back up my files. But after I get some sleep I’m going to email the story Template for “F” to my Xp email and this diary. Then go through the Compaq recovery sequence and see if I can get my system back. If I can even at the risk of losing all those files, I’m going to keep into a steady habit of backing up.

More later.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home