Friday, November 10, 2006

Not a bad
day out there even though its overcast and most likely pretty cold. If you call –7 cold.

Last night I was in bed by 2:00am and past out by 2:30am. I woke up at 6:15am I had just over 4 hours despite being in a bad mood. I’m over it now though. I decided to stay up until 6:45am and work on my outline for “F”. I’m about half way done the outline for the novel and onto my 2nd crisis point of the story. Good stuff. I slept a bit around 9-12pm when I got up and. I got my coffee and here I am. Sort of.

I fired up my computer and checked my email and I got one from Markus. It seems my ejimshannon.com is canceled. Markus can host it for me for the same price as what mark was hosting and Markus doesn’t mind helping me out. So, I think I’m going to set things up with Markus, not Mark.

Also, I may be faced with the realization that my Compaq files etc are gone forever. I think I’m going to stick with W98 until I can save up for a fast laptop next year.

So tonight I’m going to go to Chapters on the South side and pick up a couple of books and come home. I won’t be able to get my hair cut until Sunday because everything is closed Saturday because of Remembrance Day. Well except Walmart and other American companies.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home