Saturday, November 11, 2006

Anne came
in an hour ago and brought me Chinese but she wasn’t very happy with it. Since this was the first thing I had to eat today, I appreciated the meal.


While I was working on “F” this afternoon Anne had left the TV . Music videos. Sure enough Rap but then I heard another band and it was something interesting “Black Parade” My Chemical Romance. I liked the video. Then, the Killers. I have hear of them but first time I listened or seen them. I like them and another band called Billie talent. Good music. Yellowcard I like and bands like them. I was really impressed with MCR though and The Killers. There is some good music out there if you can sift through the Rap. I was going to go get a haircut tomorrow but I’ve got the hockey game on at noon and I want to watch that and work some more on ”F”.


Speaking about ”F” I got up to the end of the middle of the book all “scened” out. From scene #1 - #60 and I’m not done yet. More work on that tonight and tomorrow. I have another 20 scenes left to go. If all works out well, I might be able to start work on this Dec 1
st.

Sometime maybe last year I can’t recall but Anne had bought me this terrible product: A paste like substance that is supposed to remove scratches from CD’s. I tried it on all thereof my Clash on Broadway 3 cd set. Even when I bought it in the early 1990’s it was used. I applied the paste on all 3 CD’s and as per instructions tried to remove the paste after it dried. I put the CD’s in my cd player on my computer and all 3 CD’s won’t work anymore. They were ruined. I was resigned to maybe never getting the package again. Until I stumbled upon Chapters and they have it there According to their website. Excellent. It’s a $40 item. So I think what I’m going to do as a Christmas present for myself is to get, The Clash “On Broadway,” My Chemical Romance, “Black parade” The Killers, and Yellowcard. So that’s 3 CD’s and some books. With the other half I’ll sign up for Markus web hosting and turn my GL site over there but so far he’s not really doing anything.

Blogger Beta is really awkward to use right now. This is not a clean system.

e.Jim


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home