Saturday, October 14, 2006

My wife
went out on one of her afternoon shopping excursions and left me there to sleep. I got 3 solid hours in and I feel pretty good right now. I don't know if I want to work on NW right away. I'll get into it more tomorrow instead.

I went and fixed up my blog links and I added Locus Online and Fantastic Fiction. Two websites I go to on a regular basis and I took out Joe Haldeman and inserted Neal Asher Amazon links. Sorry Joe. I'm sure Camouflage is a better read.

I don't know if I'm going to watch that Oiler game on TV. I would like to work on SO instead and go back and forth to check on the progress.

It's tied at one in the 1st intermission in Colorado. Also, Calgary lost so that's good. On the other hand Toronto beat out the Eskies, 28-25. That broke the longest playoff qualifier run in Professional sports. The Edmonton Eskimos have made the playoffs for 34 consecutive outings since 1972. That all came to a halt today. Also In Hockey, Mats Sundine (Toronto) scored his 500th goal. It's been a great day for Toronto sports fans. The only saving grace for us today here in Edmonton is that Calgary Flames have lost and the Oilers have a chance to beat Colorado tonight. But it's in the 2nd and the Avs are leading 2-1.

e.Jim




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home