Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It was
really nice heading off into work Temps about +13C on the way in. So JT was there to keep me company. I had this Plem in my throat and nasal area all night bugging the hell out of me. I ended up doing $310. Most of us were really po’d with Rob raising the line hour up to $300 making any bonuses out of reach. So basically that’s $1200 on mostly semies all night. Even the front 20 had their line hour increased to $75 and that’s $300/night. So in other words no bonuses. JT made a good point to me in that he asks for credit cards because he takes some pride in his bank. I like that.

Anyway, I was glad to get out of there a bit. That place is really annoying me. I’m just glad I’m off tomorrow and I don’t have to put up with that bs anymore until Thurs. The only thing we get is bank bonus and I’m sure Robs trying to see how he can screw us out of that. Tomorrow is my Doctors appointment at 1pm. I’ll try and get some blogging in before I head out.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home