Friday, October 27, 2006

It was nice
going in. We did Alberta Easter Seals. I was training and ended up doing $435 on a slow Friday night. Anyway, I was glad to get out of there at 8:30pm and it was raining when I got out and through the parking lot. I waited for the train. Three cars on the train tonight, because of the last Eskimo football game of the season. First time in 34 years they failed to make the playoffs. When the train got out to Clairview just after 9pm the weather was a mix of rain and snow. To warm to keep on the ground.

I came in the door just after 9pm.

I was informed at work this year we could claim bus passes and bus tickets. I spend $60 month on a bus pass, That’s $720 year on taxes. I think we can still claim it as long as we’re not being audited. That also goes for bus tickets as well. My wife uses 2/day. Anne tells me she spends $9.month. This is $1200 year we can claim on our taxes. Plus I can claim out of pocket medical expenses. I spend $60/month on insulin, that’s another $720/year. That doesn’t mean we’ll get that back, it means we get a % back. But if it puts 2-300 back into our pocket in our tax return, then excellent. I’m all for getting an annual tax return.

That’s what I like about where I work we get to meet some interesting people. I met my wife this way.

Another thing I discovered are prepaid Visa credit cards. These are relatively new as well. I’ve never bought anything online before but this is a great way to do it. I’d only buy anything online if I trust the vender. Also, obtaining a prepaid Visa improves my own credit rating. Something to think about.

Anyway, that’s all for now.
e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home