Sunday, October 15, 2006

I went to
bed about 2am and passed out until about 5:40am, I fed the cats and went back to bed. I slept from there until 9am and took my insulin and was in bed by 9am and I slept until around 12:30pm I think I got 9.5 hrs of sleep.

So I figured I’d try and clean up that AV novel and I realized I had the whole document on my other W98 machine plus other stories. So I had the energy and I hooked up the old computer and emailed the whole AV book which sat around 171k I need maybe another 30K and I’ll have book #1 and #2. There’s a lot of work that needs to be done on the story though. I also emailed RB and a lot of stories still in the rough draft. I had some trouble getting the copy of the email over to my current word processor and Open Office doesn’t have a word count feature in it--that I could find. So I tried Abi word and that wouldn’t accept a long document like that. I tried Jarte and then into MS Works and it took the whole thing. Even RB is 145K. With a little work I could make RB into 2 books.

Other then that it’s been raining all day. I haven’t been out at all just in the apartment here relaxing and working on my fiction. At least I got the other stuff over from my other computer to this one and I’ve been wanting to do that for quite awhile now so I acomplished something today.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home