Sunday, October 22, 2006

I was in
bed by 1am and I listened to a bit of Coast, "Life after Death" or something like that. At least the guest had some substance to a dull topic. I got up at 4am to see what was on OPP but they had their Prairie farm report on instead. i don't mind watching that but even that was a repeat. SO I went back to bed and slept another 2 hours and got up at 6am to do a quick cbi (feed Cats, Breakfast, Insulin--cbi) thing and I went back to bed and slept periodically after that. But I think I got about 8hours and I feel alright.

Anne went across the street to Superstore for some things and I'm having my first coffee. I don't know what I'm going to do today. Last night I was doing some research for my next novel project. TBC. I don't know if I'm going to do SO, I'll do that latter. Also, I'll be doing more gender changes on AV etc. and clean that up but I can't really do much without a printer. It's hard to make changes other then small editing ones on the screen.

Also this week (Wednesday) I've got that appointment with my optomologist. So that's going to be interesting. See what comes out of that. i just want my vision restored so I can read clearly without these reading glasses. they do the job but I can't wear them for long.

Looks like a nice day out there. +5* the Sun is finally out and temps should climb to double digits. If the weather can stay like this until the end of the year, I won't complain. We had it that way last year right up until January 1st. Maybe this year would be a repeat of last year. Except without the prosperity cheaques of course.

e.Jim




Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home