Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I took the
gravel pill just after wrestling and I was in bed at 2am. I fell asleep by 2:30am. I slept from there until 6:30am and I got up to do the cbi thing and I went right back to bed. But during those few minutes during the cbi thing the drowsiness from the pill wore off and when I climbed back to bed getting sleep after that was tough. I mostly rested and dozed off here and there. If I didn’t have to get up to do the cbi thing I would have slept right through. It’s that little extra change I do to get up in the morning to do the cbi thing that ruined my sleep. I think from now on, I’m going to take the pill after the cbi thing which I usually do about 5am.

Anyway I‘m still working on TBP (working title.) and I‘ve almost got the first 20 scenes more or less down. At the moment I’m having trouble with my NAV program. It says I have 12 days of use until I activate the program but it wont let me get beyond the activation screen where it says Next. I just get the mouse cursor hourglass on the dialogue box. The mouse cursor will let me close the dialoged box but when that happens I get another dialogue box that pops up saying to send a program not responding to Microsoft. The NAV box meanwhile is still “processing” the Next step. It lets me continue with my regular work on the computer but it won’t let me activate the program. And it’s not just me. Amazon reviews of this program are saying pretty well much the same thing. I’ve got their toll free number here (well I think it’s toll free) but since we don’t have a phone just my wife’s cell phone it would take up a lot of time to get their tech support ar Symantec to resolve the issue. Even then I’ve been reading about how people are having huge problems with this program. I’m trying to save up some money so I can get $ NAV 2007. A word of caution NAV fans. Don’t buy this product. I used NAV 2005 and it worked great. I don’t know much about 2007 but that’s the one I’m going to try and pick up. In the meantime I’m going to try and download “AVG Freeware.” It’s good for 30 days free but after that it gives very limited functionality. So at least in the next 30 days, I can try and save up the cash for the NAV 2007.

Raw last night was pretty good. They’re getting ready for Cyber Sunday. Kind of like a Taboo Tuesday where the fans make the matches. I liked the match against Spirit Squad and Rick Flare last night. Rick brought down Sgt Slaughter, Piper, and Dusty Rhodes of all people. There were many NWO signs in the front row and t-shirts. NWO coming back? JT at work thinks it’s going to happen from what he’s read. I think they will come back on Cyber Sunday next month.

Anyway, I’m going to Blog this and go back to work on TBP and see if I can put a couple of scenes together. Start date is still Nov.1st.

I hate this beta version of Blogger. When I try to bold my font in the non html compose window it reads it as html and rejects my atempt to publish. So I have to remove the html tags and go back to compse and it still rejects my blog. I think it's time to move over to a Live Journal acount. I understand they have lifetime membership Blogger really sucks now folks. It's a shame too because I was really beginning to enjoy it. Okay, to bold font you need to go to the edit mode. That works. I'll stick with Blogger until they get the bugs worked out. I like Blogger because of it's unlimited use of Blogs and photo's.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home