Friday, September 29, 2006

Yes it’s late
I know. I’ve been to bed, sort of and litening to Coast. Good show tonight. I really enjoyed it, still on actually but I’ve had enough and I want to get onto other things at the moment.

Work went well. It was very warm on the way in and temps at 19* for later today. Nice. I got my cheque and I made bank bonus again. I had a chat with Rob there about a blog and he’s interested in having one. So we exchanged email address's and I have the X logo. I should clarify for him that there isn’t much difference between a blog and a website except the blog is something like a diary and can be added daily. Sice Google is free, we’re going to go with that. But so is MySapce and I’m not sure what I want to do first. MySapce or Google. He said he’s willing to pay me but there’s no need for that because it didn’t cost me anything. That wouldn’t be ethical. I didn’t think much about that after because I just wanted to get on with the job. We ended up doing SM again and a bit of AAD for the last hour. I ended up with $525, which isn’t bad. Mostly small taps. I got home and fired up the computer and got Rob’s email and I sent Edgar, who rides “shotgun” with me the link to David Sereda’s blog.


Okay, so Google has enhanced it's blogging service. No doubt the reason for the big slow down and changes I've been experiencing in lag publishing times. I don't know if I want to change over just yet. I tried to access the change over but Google/Gmail isn't recognizing my current email. I don't know what's up with that.


Also I'm making my posts bold now since these eye floaters have caused my vision to blur. I really need some glasses is what I really need.



I watched the news and Hogan. Anne came home a bit late and served me up some lunch while I was watching Hogan and said another break tonight because she’s out there doing her hamster stuff. I’ll be up allnight and I’ll be in at 6am after Gold Trails’ paddle wheelers of the Kootneys. Also something about a muel discovering a Silver mine or something like that.

All week I’ve been feeling a day ahead or a day behind. Strange. It feels like Saturday right now. Anyway, I’m going to blog this. Or try to.

That’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home