Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Looks like
a nice looking day out there. I haven’t been out yet but Anne’s been out shopping and I’m on my first coffee.

I went to bed about 1am listening to Coast last night. Stanton Friedman. Awsome guest. I like listening to him and of course on Ufology.

Over the past couple of days since that writing marathon on Sunday, I’ve been working on SO. I’ve got a premise for it, more or less now although this could change over the next couple of weeks. Transhumanism is nothing new in sf, do a Wiki search and all the resources are there but this story has a bit of a “twist” on the topic. “Like don’t they all?”

Tonight I’m going into work and put another 4hrs in and I’ll probably come home and work some more on NW. I should have that done up by the end of the week but I can’t do any rewrite until I get some printer ink and get out a had copy.

Anyway, that’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home