Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The last hour
drained me. My third sale was a $100 tap '04 and a $200 tap '05 and I got it!. $200 and my total jumped to $260 right off. Amazing. Some decent bonuses on the board tonight. A $20 and a $15. Top total and a credit card bonus. I got the only credit card and it was a $10 one to boot. I closed out at $650, exhausted and a $15 bonus for most ammount of crefit cards even if it wa still just one. I was glad to get out of there and home. Extra cars on for tonight because of the Oiler game. Actually the air was very nice out there. I fired up the Computer as soon as I came in.

I don’t know if I’m going in for tomorrow afternoon. Most likely I will for Friday for the 1:30pm shift. Other then that not much going on.


e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home