Monday, September 11, 2006

I’m drained out.
We went into work fine and well. I settled in and JT showed up. Good stuff. Hockey Hall of Fame, again, A mix of taps and semies. I had $270 by break. Bonus goal, $10 first to $300. I got that when a “select” few of us were asked to go over to the cheap seats. Uggh. I eneded up doing I think $122 over there. Let me tell you it was tough. I did a total of $398. Not to badly but again, it was tough going. I was really slugging it out in the trenches. Every call was China town and few spoke any English. I was glad to get out of there and I ended up with $398, I just wanted to go home.

But the air outside was very nice heading towards Carona station. Every time at that time of night when I get the train home, I get this old hag staring at me. She’s all crippled up but she’s got this ashen stare that just stares out at me. Really creeps me out. Very uncomfortable to ride the train home on. I normally would take the other car but because it’s back to school the lrt is crowded riding home. I sometimes can’t get a seat.

Anyway, I’m not going into work for the afternoon shift Tuesday. I will Wed, Thur, Fri. instead. In about half an hour I’m going to watch Raw.

That’s all for tonight.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home