Monday, September 25, 2006

I went to
bed about 1am, listening to a bit of Coast and I past out. I did a whoping 5003 words on NW yesterday and brought me to 70,187 words on the story. I had to add some foreshadowing in there too so that 5003 word count was taken from the time when I marked my opening words (high light& bold underline)

Anyway, I went to bed at 1;15am something like that and I slept until 4:20am. I couldn’t sleep. Might as well read Bickham until Gold trails’ ,

The segment today was on Bill Miner, the infamous “Hands Up” train Robber. He was apprehended in BC in I think 1904 and died in 1914. Then the other segment was on the Hudson’s Bay Company. When they had places like Fort John, Fort St James, Fort Edmonton. those were really Hudson Bay Company outlets. Another great show. I mean I’m up at that hour anyway doing the cbi thing so what the heck right?

I was in bed by 6am but couldn’t sleep. I just rested. I came out to the living room to sleep with the TV on, but no way. I went back to bed and slept until just before noon. I slept okay for the news wanting to watch the markets.

This week is going to be a full week for me. I’m working every day this week so I can try and pay off my lodge dues. I’m onto my first coffee right now trying to get some energy going. Then I’m going to blog this and get back to work on NW.

That’s all for now.

e.Jim Shannon

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home