Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I was sleeping
just fine until my snoring must have caused Anne to have had enough to shake the bed to wake me. It doesn’t take much to wake me when I’m sleeping. I knew she did it deliberately. I’m alright with it though. I was in bed by 1:30am and I passed out. I think I woke up at 3:45am as I notice Anne was still out in the living room watching a movie. I figured I’d fire up the computer and do some work in NW. Anne was in bed by 4:25am and I followed shortly after. I got 2 hours sleep and I was up again just after 6am. I went back to bed and other then using the bathroom several times I got 4 hours sleep. I guess I got around 8 hours sleep total but I don’t feel energetic and I still got myself a soar neck. But I don’t feel to badly at the moment.

I almost have the ambition to go into work for the afternoon shift. Almost but I’m up earlier then usual and I want to do some bloging and work on NW. As for now I’m enjoying a coffee and waking up slowly. I'll go in tomorrow afternoon.

Lone star and Dejuve went and shook up the television line up. Owned by the same company. So "Hogan’s Heroe’s" that had been on from 3pm while we had supper, is now on at 3:30pm. That’s the time we’re rushing out of here to go to work. But Lone star has “Bat Masterson” and “Wanted Dead or Alive” on but HGWT seems to be the only thing available to fill that half hour 3pm supper time slot. At least Lone stat kept “Gold trails and Ghost towns” and “Okanogan people and places.” Next year they’ll shake things up again.

Last night Raw had their 9/11 tribute, but it was a pretty good show. On a scale from 1-10, I’d rate it an 8. Coast had their 9/11 special on as well and I listened for a bit of this but I was too tired to listen to much of the whole thing. They had both sides of the issue come on to give their views. Both views from what little I did listen to had compelling arguments. Me? I go with the official version. No conspiracy nothing. Not to say I agree with Bush’s foreign policy and the war in Iraq etc but I don’t want to get too political or religious here so I'll leave it at that.

So next week is Oiler training Camp. They have that sought after Russian player what’s his name Makhnov? Something like that. The Oilers have gotten bigger on the wings and have signed Petr Sykora as well. That’s if these guys an make training camp, we should have a great team this year.

Anyhow, onto NW.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home