Thursday, September 07, 2006

Anne came back
and bought us Dairy Queen double bacon cheese burgers. Very nice, I elected to stay home tonight. Anne left out of here shortly around 4pm. I did some Blogging stuff and called Neil but his wife answered saying he’s having supper and I asked if she could relay a message for me that I wouldn’t be able to make it in tonight at the meeting and to ask him if he could tell Fran our lodge secretary that I’ll be at the emergent meeting and I’ll have my lodge dues. So about 5:30pm I ended up having a nap. I decided to just leave the computer on. Anne had the AC on and the place was cool, dark and quiet. Just the way I like it. I think I napped about maybe 40 winks. Still I got up feeling good and worked on NW. Actually I got 1,356 words done on the night. Not too badly. I got some good stuff as well.

That's all for now.


e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home