Thursday, August 10, 2006

We went to
work feeling okay. I got in expecting Rob to say something about my total last night but no. Pat suggested I do sponsorships and I did. I ended up $90 by break and $160 and $25 credit card. I was in a placid mood coming home. It was raining a bit coming across the parking lot there. I just wanted to get home and Anne was right at the door with a shopping cart when I got to the front door. We got some medicine into Pledges and at least that job is done.

I’m going to try and work on scene sheet #8 for NW tonight before bed as I still want to try and get the beginning part before Aug 15th. It’s a bit of a long shot but we’ll see.

Also, I was looking at joining a Book of the month club and the prices aren’t bad but in hard cover format. I need to compare books at Audrey’s and see how they measure up. The offer is 3 books for $1.99. But 4 hardcover books/month is like $100/month on books. I can get 6-8 paperbacks for that much. The savings are there if you want hard covers but too rich for my blood. I can get 2 paperbacks for the price of one hardcover. The club is great if you like hardcover books.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home