Friday, August 04, 2006

We went into
work no problems. Anne was holding the train doors open for me and we went to work just fine. I got my cheque and everything was fine including my bank bonus. Also, I another bank bonus again this week. I banked just under $2500. I love it. It’s times like these when I like my job even though we did Hockey again. I got a $200 sale right off the bat. And a $15 credit card. Helps my bank. Tomorrow at 4:30pm we’re having a staff pizza party and that’ll be nice. It’s going to be a 3 hr shift at best. Plus a long weekend. Sweet. In about an hour I’ll be giving my wife a br and then I’ll want to pass out. I didn’t get a big cheque but I got a full one and my bank bonus.

Next week I want to put some more hours in and start saving up for my lodge dues. I don’t know if this year, I’m going to join RA. I’ll wait and see how it goes. I can barely attend one lodge night/month, little alone 2/month. But 2/month is okay. I want to get a new suit as well. The other one is the same suit that I started in when I joined the lodge back in 2002.

That’s all for now

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home