Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Okay it’s a new
month. I turn 55 this month. I’ve always thought 55 wasn’t old but it means that my senior years are close at hand. Like turning 30 I thought ‘uh-oh, I’m getting older.’ other then having diabetes I have no bad habits. Except the occasional beer 2-4 times month and scoliosis which is a back problem, I have nothing wrong with me. I could live another 20 years. Maybe longer. 55? Bring it on.

Tonight we did the Legends series. Canada vs. The World. It’s kind of like Old Timer hockey but with the backing of the hockey hall of fame. I got a $110 sale for 2 mid bowl tickets and another one and $350 in credit cards just today. I got a $110 sale off of a “semi” yet. I had my last sale X2 lower bowl seats $95 each by the glass and on a credit card and I closed on money. I was late getting out to arriving home just before 10pm and I watched Raw, Very good this time. On a scale of 1-10, I’d rate it a 8. All in all I had a great night. I received a bonus for highest average sale and possibly a bonus for the top total in the room. There were some exceptional taps in there. I saw a VIP lower bowl family pass, not him. This is a great campaign. Too bad it’s going to last about a week.

We gave Pledges his medicine and he didn’t like that but he took it.

That’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home