Tuesday, August 15, 2006

the night
started out okay and about 45min into the shift Will switches me over to the tap dialers and I did lousy after that. Now if I had started on taps, no doubt much to Will’s disappointment I would have done a lot better. Then I went to catch a bus to Shoppers Drug Mart for test strips. I should have ordered them in advance so I can just stop in and pick up. I had a 15min wait and I read my book. Then as soon as I got out of Shoppers there was a bus at the crosswalk lights and I figured if I run for it maybe the bus driver will let me on but as soon as I got out of his way, the bus crossed the sidewalk and moved on. Shit. Another 15min wait. I caught the next bus to Carona and another long wait and a long ride to Clairview. When I got there was no Northgate bus waiting so I ended up walking through the Superstore lot and home. I got in shortly after 10pm. I’m glad I don’t have to do that again.


e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home