Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I would have
slept until 11am but Anne woke me up when she got out of bed to use the bath room. I figured why not get up anyway, as I planned on getting up 10-11am so I can get ready to go to work. I’m getting Anne up at 11 to make me a lunch and sandwiches for latter. I’ll take my insulin at noon, or shortly before I leave out the door. I want to be on that platform by 12:45pm and into work by 1pm. That’s the theory anyway. I’m going in for this afternoon and Friday. A couple of afternoons each week. Or until I can get out of X and start someplace fresh.

I seem to recall something interesting Don Fun saying to, I think Will if he would ask Rob for a reference. This is another way of her saying, “Pay me more money or I’m quitting,” type thing. It puts some extra heat on her. I heard later that Rob wasn’t too happy to hear about that. Let’s see how they would react from me when I ask for a job reference. “It’s to be used at anytime.”

Anyway, I was in bed by 2:30am and I slept until 4am and got up to use the bathroom and I went back to bed. I was up at 6am doing the cbi thing. I got 3.5hrs there. It was hard to get back to sleep after that but I managed to doze off, here and there. I think I got 6 hrs in but I can’t be sure.

I’m up early mainly so I can get some writing done until I wake Anne up at 11, maybe 11:30am now.

That’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home