Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I wanted to sleep
late this morning after the cbi thing. I climbed back into bed about 6:30am and I was able to sleep until about 9:30am when Anne’s arm slid over and hit me. I tried to fall back to sleep again but shortly after that she’s pulling the big quilt off us to wake me again. That’s a double whammy. It was hard to sleep after that. I might have got an hour maybe but then her alarm sounded as she wanted to go up to Walmart to cash in her reward points from work but she went back to bed. I decided that after all that and it was 11am, I’d get up and watch HGWT and The Rifleman. I didn’t watch to much of either and just dozed off on the couch and watched some news, that was about it.

I blame missing any excess sleep on myself from earlier because Coast was so good. I stayed up until 3am listening to Glenn Kimball, ancient text, the Middle East and pyramids. Excellent stuff. And, tonight is no different, what with Smackdown on at 10pm and Coast having Tom Horn will discuss psychotronic and spiritual warfare as foretold in the Bible including multidimensional beings and the opening of end times portals. < From the Coast website. Not that I believe in End Times theories but the rest of the show was great listening.

I’m still on track for my 10k weekly goal for NW. I’m at 4,301 words and I might forgo watching Smackdown tonight to get some much needed writing done today. If all goes well, I should have 10K completed by midnight Sat. At 10K/week, I should be done the rough draft by the end of Oct 20th. Of course I have labor day and maybe beginning this week, the weekends off, This should give me more then enough time to finish NW. Maybe even the week before by Thanksgiving. Then I can work on the “scene sheets” for S-O and hopefully begin that by Nov. 1st. Maybe finish the rough draft of S-O by the end of the year. So much for “My Big Plan “ for 2006. Of course, I’ll be ready to draft up another “My Big Plan” for 2007. I want 3 books back up and 1 of those ready to bring to the market place in case editors like what I have but want to see something else. Well, that’s the idea anyway.

Okay, time to Blog this and make my Blog rounds.

That’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments:
Hey Jim,

Want some good new "End Times" material to work from?

Hope this is not too off topic for you. Be patient and I'll amaze and enlighten you beyond what you might have expected.

Here are some insights into those hoping for the rapture. Boy are they going to be surprised when they realize the have been thoroughly duped into worshipping false gods and supporting the evil they thought they were opposing.

Understanding the Fatal Flaws in Judeo-Christian-Islamic Prophecy

Remember the saying that "the truth will set you (and others) free?" How does "opening one's eyes to the truth" relate to "making the blind see again" or "shining the light" or "illuminating a subject?" Notice the inherent symbolism associated with this supposed New Testament "miracle?"

As certain world leaders strive to instigate a fabricated "battle of Armageddon," it is vital to understand and spread the truth about these ancient texts to help bring about an end to such abominable evil. You can never expect philosophies based on lies and great error to lead to peace and harmony. How many more millennia of terrible proof is necessary before humanity finally gets a clue that most have been utterly deceived by the very concept of religion.

Without it, Bush, the Neo-Cons, and their cohorts could never have gained and retained political power by manipulating an already deluded and susceptible constituency. Likewise, their thinly veiled partners in crime, Bin Laden and his ilk, could never have succeeded in their roles in this centuries-old Vatican-led grand deception.

We are all trapped by a web of deception formed by money, religion, and politics. The great evils that bedevil us all will never cease until humanity finally awakens, shakes off these strong delusions, and forges a new path to the future.

Read the article here...

Peace...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home