Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I had a
better sleep even though I didn’t get to bed until about 5:20am after I did the cbi thing. But I had a good 6 hrs of sleep and I dozed off lying in bed listening to some Coast. I feel pretty good to start the day back to work after having a rare long weekend.

This week I’m going to try and apply at A and see if I can get some afternoon shits done. If A hires me on in this worker shortage economy of ours, then I’ll put my hours in there instead of at X.

The BP Alaska oil pipeline has been taken off line for awhile due to pipeline corrosion. That means they’ve got to repair hundreds of miles of pipe and that ended up costing the US about 8% of it’s oil consumption. Or 400,000 barrels of oil/day. That’s a hell of a lot of oil. Last night oil was at $76/barrel but dropped a little bit this morning. The market will sort itself out I’m sure but it’s good news for Alberta.

We’re supposed to bein for a hot one today. +31/87.8F but we need the heat. Later during the weak temps are to drop about the 18-21 mark. That’s okay to. I lie the heat but I don’t like heat waves like the one we had a couple of weeks back.

I worked on scene sheet #6 earlier and I’m pleased how the story is developing. I should have the beginning done by the 13th and the middle done by the end of the month and the ending done by Sept 9th. If any luck at all, I should be ready to write the thing Sept 15th. One scene/day. Two or more on the weekends. Min of 10 scenes/week. The rough draft should be ready by remembrance day weekend, in which case, I’ll be working on the scenes for my next novel. S-O. I’ve already got the basic events by Chapter. I won’t be ready to write S-O until about Feb ’07. By this time next year, I’ll even have “D” rough draft completed. These are all stand alone novels. Though NW could be potentially a series. Maybe. Well, time to Blog this and do my blog rounds.

That's all for now

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home