Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I got into
work alright. Will didn’t say much because I came in. We did CCSD. Taps. I did okay but nothing stellar. $325 and a $20 credit card. Will took his ten minute kick off and my dialer wasn’t responding like I wanted but the 3 hrs went fast. Then, lunch break and the 5pm shift. We did BB and that went even worse. I ended up with $243. I’ll probably go in for Thur shift and Fri afternoon shifts and Sat. I was glad to get out of there.

Anne met me on the train at the bay and we had a nice ride home. She went to the grocery to get me some canned pasta for my lunch.

I’ve been doing bsl readings all day. 11.8,10.2,9.7 and finally 5.9. I’m going to take readings like that over the next couple of days to see how things work.

We had a real nice lightning storm from about 11pm-midnight. It’s over now but the rain came down hard and fast for awhile. It was nice.

That's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home