Sunday, August 13, 2006

I accomplished a lot
today even though I had no nap. Firstly I completed scene sheet #19. Well more or less. And I got the Amazon code to my reading list to work. I'm happy with that. Also, I cleaned up (some what) my sidebar. I still have large gaps in some things but everything works okay.

I decided that I'm going to stick to my Nov 11th game plan for NW. That way the rough draft should be completed by the end of the year and I can get right to work writing S-O and so on. If all goes well, I should have S-O rough draft completed, by March 15th. Of course, I'll be working NW. I should have the outline synopsis for "D" ready by April 1st 07. "D" should be ready in the rough draft by June 15th '07. I have the AV project beyond that.

Anyway, that's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home