Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Anyway, I was
in bed last night by 1:30am and I listened to Coast until 2am and slept until 5am when I got up to do the cbi thing. I took a bsl reading at 9.4. I went back to bed and tried to sleep. Couldn’t sleep. Five am went to 6amm that led to 7am and then 7:45am. I got up and fired up the computer and did a bit of writing. I got about 200 words done. I went back to bed and I got some more sleep. I think maybe about 4hrs but I kept on waking up every hour. Not to go to the bathroom or anything like that.

I got up just before noon, watched some news and fired up the computer and made some coffee. I completed +1047 words today and 16,804 on the novel. I got another 3,196 words for my goal and its only Wednesday. Not bad. I’m going to do some more writing tonight when I come home from work and I’m well on pace for my goal for the week.

That’s about all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home