Tuesday, July 11, 2006

We had a bit of
a blow up on the train on the way in. I found out Sat Night main event (WWE) is on Channel 11 and it starts at 11pm for 3 hrs. Good stuff. So work went well and we began a “New campaign” “Canadian Deaf Ice Hockey Federation.” (CDHF) I had a slow start making the CBF adjustment but I ended up with $900, which was decent enough. I felt happy with that of course.

The trip home was uneventful. The only thing I wanted to do was to plug the battery recharger (br) in and let it charge. When I got home Anne was already in and she set the br unit up for me and took care of that. Good stuff. She was on the balcony watching the magpie bird out there. The baby bird was on the grass to our surprise and the “mother and father bird” is out squawking but the bird managed to jump up into the tree but one of the neighbors at the ground level has a cat circulating around like a vulture waiting for prey. Anne managed to chase the cat away. Yeesh.

Anyway, those mag pies will be squeaking all night protecting their young. Stupid neighbors letting their cat out at a time like this.

The batteries are charging nicely. 8hrs? By the time they are ready it’ll be 5am in the morning. Hey, if that’s the case maybe I can go outside and get a sunrise shot to test the batteries out. It’s worth a try.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home