Saturday, July 15, 2006

uggh, the shift
was turning out to be a Tap disaster. At the 1:15pm mark I ended up with $325 and I resigned myself to the possibility of maybe reaching $400. My highest sale was $25. Balls. Then suddenly I started getting sales, $50, $35. I was racking them up for a total of $605 by the end of the shift. I even managed to get some more reading done. The shift was starting to turn from bad to worse and then I pulled a rabbit out of my hat. I was glad to get out of there.

I ended up leaving exhausted not happy but bland. I wanted to go strait home and I listened to my tunes caught the bus at Clairview (see photo inside train below) and home. My wife was waiting to leave something to do about getting her vacuum cleaner repaired. I don’t know. I just wanted to get home. I’m about to Blog this and go for a nap.



e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home