Sunday, July 16, 2006

That was
the best sleep I ever had. I worked a bit more on fleshing out the NW outline and man it looks good for the first 20 scenes. I like what I have so far. My wife and I went to bed about 1am and I gave her a br until 2:30am and I listened for a bit of Coast. I finished the last of the half beer I had shared with my wife. I passed out by 3am and woke up again by 7:25am. I got 4 hours there and I did the cbi thing and went back to sleep about 7:30am. I past out again and other then getting up to use the bathroom, I slept until 11:30am so I figure I got 8.5 hours of sleep. And in two installments not 4 like the other day. I’m feeling alright and onto my first coffee.

Just before brunch I was doing some research for NW and I’ve got almost half the book outlined. I like what I’ve got too. There are some mechanics I need to work out but over all, I like it. So I’m going to blog this and make my blog rounds.

That's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home