Wednesday, July 26, 2006

okay, I
ended up cutting the scene outline from 65-53. Taking out 7 scenes that were compromising the story anyway. It’s a just a matter of rethinking where I want the story to go from here. This is an ambitious project for only 4 characters.

Uggh, last night I didn’t sleep much at all. We didn’t get the br thing underway until about 2am and I went until 2:40pm, way longer then I wanted to. So I got up and cut the scenes out of NW and got an article up from Wikipedia for Anne and I watched HGWT and The Rifleman. That took me until 4am. I fell asleep no problem but woke up about 5:45am. I got 1.45min. After that I got to bed at about just after 6am but I couldn’t sleep from there. I think that high concentration n my story wore me out. 6-7am, nothing. 7-8am nothing. I cleared my mind and I did sleep from 8-12:15pm. I think I got maybe 6 hrs. I don’t feel fatigued or anything. But tonight I want a br break.

Onto my first coffee.

Anne stepped out cat food and pop. Temp right now is +25C or 77F. Still to hot for me although we could get some mid day shower activity; Who knows yet. I hope so. We could use a couple of really nice days of rain.

that's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home