Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A little rain today.
Not much just a sprinkle and we’ll be getting sprinkles off and on all day/week. It’s still warm out there but the Sun isn’t out and bright as much.

I got to bed I think about 1:30am and slept until Anne came in about3am and turned off the AC. I would have liked it to have had it on all morning but I was comfortable with just the fan on until Anne for no apparent reason began shaking the bed to kingdom come at 4am-ish. I was pissed off. I slept until just after 6 when Sparky came in to bug me to get fed. I did the cbi thing and I was back in bed by 6:30am. Sleep was hard and tough but I remember passing out at 7am and other then to get up about 4 times to use the b-room I slept okay until 11am and slept again until noon. I think I got 8 hrs sleep but it wasn’t all at once. I wouldn’t have even mind the cbi interruption break but to get woken up twice and after 6:30am trying to get back to sleep add the cats jumping on my feet through out the night, sleep in this place comes hard.

Anyway, the good news is, that we are gradually cooling off but no where near out of the woods yet. Not by a long shot. I’d be happy with a comfortable +20C. That works for me.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home