Friday, July 21, 2006

It was a bit
of a rush leaving the apartment but once we got settled on the train it was smooth sailing on the way into work. I didn’t go to Audrey’s today but there’s a good chance for tomorrow. Because we are without Will for awhile Mike asked me about my trip in for the morning and asked if I could pick up 3 boxes a dz asst. donuts to a box for the staff for the morning and handed me a $20. Sure no problem as it’s right on my way in. It’s not like it’s out of my way in or anything.
Actually I was having a pretty good day. I had something like $280 by break and I moved ahead to $535. I was having a “good time.” Way better then last night.

Egads it’s hot out there. 30C or 86F. Especially here in Edmonton. We get hot weather like this maybe 4-6 times/year. We’re on pace.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home