Saturday, July 08, 2006

I woke up
suddenly about 6am and I figure, I’ll feed the cats. Then I went to bed but couldn’t sleep. I got up about 45 min ago and fired up the pc and I worked on the first scene sheet for NW. 79 more to go. Saturday’s are always hard on me. Anne wanted me to stay home but I’m on thin ice as it is. But I’m going to take this Monday off and let Will know in today. In another 10 min or so. I’ll have my shower and take my insulin and gradually get ready for work.
I went to bed about 1:30am and I fell fast asleep and was sleeping by 1:40am. I got 5 hrs. That’s all I need right now. I’ll come home at about 2:45pm and I’ll have a little nap and get up and work some more on NW.

I just did a bsl reading and I’m at 9.1. Of course it’s always high this time of the morning. I’ll take it again about 3pm when I’m back from work.

Last night we had a summer storm roll into the City about 8pm. I was on the tail end of it getting out of the office at 8:25pm last night. The Esks/BC football game was at half-time and I could see the fans still in the seats from inside of the train just before it got to the station. Lots of fans on the lrt platform. The game was pre-empted and resumed 30 min later. The Esks ended up winning something like 24-11. I can’t recall the finale score but it was a much needed win at home for the green and gold. The next Home game will be on the 20th. Two weeks from Thursday.

Anyway that's all for right now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home