Friday, July 28, 2006

I was in
bed by 1:45am and I listened to a bit of Coast but passed out and woke up at 5am to do the cbi thing. I went back to bed and slept until 10am when I heard some one’s stereo in the apartment. It wasn’t notable that much. I past out but I think I got 7-8 hrs sleep and I think I got the sleep I needed. I feel refreshed to take on the day.

So I’m onto my first coffee of the day. I usually have 2 cups a day. One about this tie of day and the other about 7pm. I need that extra boost of energy to get me past the night. I never have a cup of coffee after 9pm. That’s the line not to cross.

I finished the outline for NW. I’m now going to break it up into scene sheets, yet I’m not quite through tinkering around with the story yet though. I decided to go for the Nov first start date instead of Labor Day. I want to get this right.

Tonight, it’s off into work. Just for the 3.5 hrs. No big deal. I’d rather work until 9pm. I don’t need the extra half hour that much. I remember before about a year ago, we’d start 5:30pm-9pm. Every shift was 3.5hrs. Fridays were always 3.5hrs. They should just make everything 4hrs. Makes it easier to calculate not just pay cheque hours but also medical plan hours as well. The afternoon shift is even 3.5 hrs. We’d be more efficient if the hours were all consistent. Most places have 3 shifts all at 4hrs each. You want lunch, that's what breaks are for.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home