Friday, July 07, 2006

I had a slow
night puling in $530. We got out 10 min earlier. Big deal. When I got outside the Sun was out but raining at the same time. It’s times like this I would have liked to have my camera working. I was walking under a haze of a cell but even though it was sunny it was raining across the parking lot of First Edmonton Place. It was just beautiful out there. I didn’t get much rain on me as the cell was just moving away from me as I went. I loved it. Guess who (Anne) walks in barely 10 min on my tail. Yeesh. But it’s times like these I would really like my camera along with me. If I had it I would have taken a shot.

Anyway, I’m going to take out that Bravenet stat counter. It isn’t doing any good at all and makes my Blog look awful so lets get rid of it. There, that job is done. not just that but the original stat counter at the bottom of my Blog was doing a great job for me and had way more options and more tools. All for free without that messy Div code.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home