Friday, July 14, 2006

Here's a photo of Pledges.
My guy 15 yrs old now. That's pretty old for a cat but I hear some cats
live up until 18 but I don't think this is the case with Pledges. Poor thing. This shot was taken when I first got the camera in Feb.

God that was a pitifully slow night tonight on the job. I had $25 again right up until break but I stuck around anyway hoping for a better second half. I got my 2nd sale just about 7:30pm and I had $75 by the time most of the staff that won this little go home goal by 10 min. I decided to stay and see if I could improve my total since it was a bit more quieter beside me. I ended up getting 3 quick sales pulling in $140, and I tied with Pat. I think we had one over $300.

Was I happy with what I got? Not really but I was in the middle of the pack on a slow Friday night. I'll be back in the saddle again tomorrow.

e.Jim





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home