Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Good grief
Monday. Here's a recap: Anne comes home with Pledges and they gave him a shot and some medicine to last him a few days. The Vet said that it looks like he might have his teeth taken out and that’s going to cost $600. We didn’t have enough to have a complete diagnosis on him, but I suspected the trouble was in his mouth. I believe he has an abscessed tooth. That’s my guess. So he’s probably feeling better then he has in some time.

So I had my lunch and at 4pm I went off to work. It was a bit cooler today but still very warm. I got in at about 4:20pm and Will was there. JT even was there. I took another dialer then I was accustomed to and I had a slow night. But apparently our office had the second worst bank in Canada. So we made a few changes. Mainly credit closes and tweaking the spiel. No “Send it out when you cans.” And specify things like. “Get it back when you receive it’s” type thing. So in the 2nd half that’s what I did. Tonight it was more about quality then it was quantity. I got a $100 pledge and a $50 and a credit card. So I did, pretty damn good. I left out of there at the usual time and headed home. I got in at 9:30pm to an empty house and fired up the computer and got ready to watch wrestling.

Raw wasn’t bad. On a scale from 1-10, I’d rate it about a 5.5. Sorry Raw but the show was kind of lame. I was watching some of Attack of the show. ATOS. Formally The Screen savers in between those long commercials on Raw.

Marvel is releasing several Superhero movies soon. Iron Man and possibly Thor or Ghost Rider. Of course Spiderman 3. I’m not to big on the Superhero stuff although I wouldn’t mind seeing The Fantastic Four and Iron Man when they come out on cable.

Anyway, that’s all for now.

Time to hit the sack.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home