Saturday, June 10, 2006

Yeaaaa, the Oilers won.
Game #4 is Monday. If they can tie the series. Man. I was getting worried there when Carolina came back to tie it. But with a few seconds left Ryan Smyth came along and crashed the net and they scored, making it 2-1.

Alright, I’m about to have a coffee soon and just winding out the rest of the evening. When the br is done, I’m going to pass out. Tonight on Coast will be Greg Breden on the Power of paryer. Kind of a Spiritual realted show. But then tomorrow Cost has another rebroadcast of Dr. Michio Kaku. He’s always pretty good. But after I take that travel pill, I’ll be too exhausted anyway. I'm feeling it right now.

So tonight I'm going to work through my Swain notes and re-read some of the Chapters. Especialy on scene and sequel and charachter motivation and development. I mean how much character development is important in a short story.

I've been watching the trailers for the new Superman movie coming up later this month. MI3, X-men, Superman and James Bond in production. December 06? The year looks promisng for sci-fi movies after all. Of course what would make my year would be if the Oilers win the Stanley Cup.

I'm going to watch the news at 11 and catch all of the antics going down on Whyte Ave. It's raining at the moment so the rain might put a damper Oiler win celebrations. Hopefully passify things down there.

That's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home