Thursday, June 08, 2006

that was a nice
lunch, a beef casadia type thing and Mexi fries. So I caught the aftermath of the hockey game and the Oilers are confident. They were in this position before even with Roli, down 2 games with Detroit and also in SJ. The Oilers came back. They also knew they played lousy as well. Sure, the Oilers have their work cut out for them Sat and they know it. I think they’ll bounce back. They have their home fans and that’s a plus.

On that note, I went and added a new book instead of Allan Dean Foster’s book because this won’t be available until at least Oct. Weber’s book is out now and besides he’s born the same age as I was. I also added a link to my side bar. Check the folks out at OS Empire web hosting. It’s a great service for affordable web hosting and a great community and I highly recommend them.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home