Monday, June 12, 2006

The Oilers lost
tonight 2-1. They are down 3-1 in the series and they kept it to a 1-1 tie into the second but the observer could easily tell the Oilers were running out of gas. They're pretty well much done for and they go into Carolina Wed for game #5. It's pretty well, all but over. At least they'l get a Confrence title banner and they are going to retire Mark Messier's sweater in the fall at Rexall Place.

Anne's been feeling a little better but not by much. I'm still going in for the morning to check in on that job. If they'll give me an interview and I like the job and I qualify, then I'll take the job. I'll work out the rest of the week at X and call it a career there. I'll probably start my training on the weekends and work Mon night.

I don't know about my wrestling though. I could always have Anne tape it. I'm going to have to do some juggling. I think Raw is on at a latter time as well. Sat night I believe. Speaking about wrestling, it seems that ECW wrestling debut on space channel tomorrow. They've had a poll at SF Signal (see link in sidebar) and the majority respondents asked if they would watch wresting on Space said, "No." It's probably on for an hour anyway.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home