Saturday, June 24, 2006

Now it seems
that Chris Pronger wants out of Edmonton. First Monday and now this. So far it's only a "rumor."

Anne made me a nice lunch. A clubhouse sandwich and soup and we're going into bed at 1pm for the br and I hope to pass out by 2am. This way, I'll get 6hrs sleep but I can get by on 5 for a Saturday. I want to listen to a bit of "open lines" first on Coast.

A couple of things I'm considering doing for the blog here is to get a Poll box. I can get a free one at Bravenet. I'd also like to get a digital clock but the most popular site for clocks/html really bog down for me. I'd also like to get a scrolling "Welcome" message type thing as well. I'd also like to get a calendar that shows the days I Blog and the days I don't as well as getting that program from Margaret Fisk for the Work in Progress bars. So there are a few things I'd like to tinker around with here.

Tomorrow, it's work from 10-2pm and home by around 3pm. I'm going to try for a nap and then read some more Swain. So this weekend not a lot happening.

Seems Star Trek 11 rumors won't go away, according to Scifi Wire.


e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home