Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just thought
I'd do some blogging before the Oiler game, which starts at 6pm. I was tired heading into work but the donuts were there and I got mine and a coffee and settled in. We did AES and I had $430 by break. I ended up with $965, which I think is pretty darn good. By 1:30pm I was pretty wiped out. All I wanted to do was to get on the train and home.

Anne was still sleeping and I crawled into bed and tried to sleep. I think I got an hour after she left to get her things done. I couldn't sleep beyond that but tonight about 2am I'm going to take a travel pill and pass out listening to a rebroadcast of Coast. As for now, I want to make my Blog rounds before the Oiler game.

After the game I'm going to work CH. I finished reading Swain. Excellent stuff. I'm going to pick out the fine points and organize my notes.

Despite the outcome of tonight's hockey game and despite the way the Canes took out our goal-tender, the Oilers had a remarkable run. If we had Roly in there for the whole part of Game #1 the Canes would not be where they are now. or at least the series would be tied.

Anyway, that's all from me for now.

Go Oilers Go!

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home