Friday, June 09, 2006

I went to
bed around 2:20am and I passed out from about 2:30am, since I had a break. Other then to get up and pee the odd time, I slept until 7:30am So that was a good 5 hours right there. Then I went back to bed after the cbi thing and I had trouble falling asleep. I think by 8:00am I was passed out just waiting for the noise upstairs. Thank goodness it didn't come. No hammering this morning. I fell sleep and I woke up to pee and back to bed again and I woke up and it was about 11:30am. I slept another 3.5hrs. All in all I had about 8.5hrs of sleep and I feel pretty good right now having my first coffee.

Lately we’ve been getting a lot of rain over the past number of days. I like the rain but we do need a few hot days in there as well. Maybe on the weekend.

As for CH I figure I’ll use what I have and for the first 2 scenes and work on the story this weekend. I hope to have a competent story ready for submission to some paying print markets by the end of July.

Other then that, not much is going on at the moment. This afternoon I’m going into work a tad early to catch that train to meet Frank so I can pay my lodge dues this afternoon and get that out of the way. Then it’s just work, 3.5hrs today and home and up again early tomorrow.

Alright, time to post some of this and make my blog rounds.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home