Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I went to
bed about 3am and slept until 5am and did the cbi thing and went back to bed after that but slept until about 9:30am and couldn’t get back to sleep after that. I got about 6.5hrs.

My wife is out and about doing a bottle run. I was considering going in for a couple of afternoons but not this week. I will next week. I want to put in at least 3 afternoons in. Hopefully by July 21st I’ll have enough for that extra Ram.

It was this time 26 years ago in 1980 I left the Meyers house. I was still working at the Army and Navy Department store/Cobogo warehouse. Now called the Cobogo lofts. The last story I did, the one I've been talking about over the past couple of weeks takes place in that Warehouse. The link might be slow to open.

At work lately Will's been leaving his stero off. Good. Makes the job a lot easier. Past couple of night s we've been doing Comedy Fest. It was slow going yesterday so hopefully it will go a bit better tonight.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home