Friday, June 30, 2006

I ended up going
back to bed about 5am. I never really managed any sleep after the br. I laid in bed there for about 40 min and watched HGWT and The Rifleman. These shows open up new story ideas for me as well. Many of, which might be altered or blended even to suit an sf type story.

Anyway, I’m onto my first coffee and I watched the News, which because of Wrestling I missed last night. Hockey trade news starting up now as we’re beginning to hear of players being moved and contaracts made. Will George Laroque be traded? The Oilers have 10 Unrestricted Free Agents to resighn, if they want to and of course there is Chris Pronger and Roloson. If the Oilers can keep these two players and Pisani and Jason Smith and Peca then they’ve got a good chance of making the playoffs in ‘07.

I got up at around 11am and watched HGWT and The Rifleman again and fired up the computer. So I’ve got an hour before I get ready for work.

So it seems that the Space shuttle is redy to go again, since the Columbia disaster of 2003. The Space shuttle program certainly has its critics but it’s still a good program and despite it’s old technology, I’m surprised the Space shuttle program hasn’t been retired yet. But STS-121 Discovery is set to launch tomorrow July 1st. It seems though that the Space shuttle program will end 2010 when the Space Station program is over with. So another 4 years.

Anyway, another 3.5hrs ahead of me on the job tonight. But it’s a Friday night and a full weekend coming up as we’re off tomorrow. Good stuff. I’ll get my book this afternoon, and that will keep me busy for the weekend. I might get Bickham after all and order the Work book so I can goet both TMP and the work book together. Oops, I think I mentioned this already.

That’s all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home