Friday, June 09, 2006

I cleaned
up my side bar a bit by deleting code that wasn't functioning properly. There are still a few things I need to delete as well. I want to add more works in progress bars but it's hard to go back to FM and update them. I need to get Mary's program. It's such a small expense and the gains far outweigh the expense.

blogger is a great program but it needs the ability to add signatures like it's excellent forum. Also, I'm having some difficulty with the spell check. I get that funny ASCII code when I type "I'm." The ' gets replaced with a funny A.

When I get ready to play some online FRPG's I'd like to have it where I can chart the progress of my character. Kind of like a movie/record of all the places the character has been. That would be cool. but I'm a way's from playing any games. It's not a high priority item for me at the moment.

It was 25 years ago this Friday Ellen and I went out to look for a b day gift for Richard. She bought an clay plant-pot holder for for him at a flea market in Westmount. I recall how I fumbled with it after she bought it and I broke it. She was pissed off and I think that was idea for the fuel or at least the nail in the coffin for our break up at the time. The next day is when the break up happened. I wasn't expecting it. It came out of no where, inspired by Richard of course. This weekend just brings back those memories. Not that I have any great love for Ellen or anything. It's just a turning point in my past

Oh well

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home