Monday, June 05, 2006

anyway
Anne asked if I wanted to stay home tonight but I'm going in regardless. Besides I can bring my little radio and I can go in and buy and order my books and listen to the game at work. I feel well rested despite getting into bed late about 4am. I got up at 6:35am and I did the cbi thing. 2.5+ 5hrs= 7.5 hrs. Not to shabby.

So the Oilers are playing their first ever Stanley Cup finale playoff game since 1990. Wow. but as much as I hope the Oilers will win this series and bring the Cup home, I don't think it's going to happen. I hope they do and it will be nice to see Ryan Smyth raise the Stanley Cup over his head. I believe the Oilers will win the Cup, but not this series and not their first time into the finale but their second time into the finale. Of course by that I means since the recent CBA. Same with the Flames. I think the Flames and Oilers will win the Cup within the next five years. Right now the Hurricanes are the favorite to win because they've been to the finale before and it would be kind of nice to see Doug Weight win a Stanley Cup. Somebody this year is going to win it. I hope it's the Oilers obviously but I'm not going to get my hopes up to high.

Last night I watched Contact and I really enjoyed it. I read the book some years ago and the movie played pretty true to the book.

When I come home, I'll be watching the hockey game highlights and of course wrestling. HHH to join the Vince kiss my ass club? :-) I can tell today is going to contain some interesting surprises. I'll be back later, oh yeah....

Go Oilers Go.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home